Thursday, November 3, 2011

Condition-Wash-Condition

10/31/11
This weekend, I needed to wash my hair REALLY bad!! So bad that I was thinking of using a shampoo that was not sulfate-free to strip everything to make sure all the "gunk" was out of my hair.  I decided to first do an apple cider rinse and used my finger tips to massage my scalp.  Then I added Dove Intensive Repair conditioner to my hair.  I added olive oil to Herbal Essense (HE) Totally Twisted shampoo and then proceeded to shampoo my hair.  This worked REALLY well, this is now my new method of  TOTALLY cleansing my hair.  I first "pre-poo" (there's and earlier post all about it), condition, shampoo and then deep condition with a plastic cap and sit under the dryer for 10 minutes.  Check out this article about the condition-wash-condition process.

No comments:

Post a Comment