Thursday, May 24, 2012

Meet Sheena (My Natural Hair Stylist)

I found Sheena through a church member of mine, Brenda.  She would rock the cutest natural styles and she always seemed to have the freshest looks.  Sooooo, I asked Brenda what she did to keep her styles so fresh.  She told me about Sheena. :)   Sheena has a gift, she started doing my hair in the summer of 2011.  She did flat twist from the back to the front and then rodded the ends.  I absolutely loved my hair and I knew I would be returning to see her!


And NOW without any further delay.....
Here's Sheena!


Who IS Sheena?!
Hello my name is Sheena Moore. I am 29 years of age. I have been in love with the art of braids and natural hair since the day i got my first barbie doll.



As a little girl I loved playing in hair. I would get my mom's old curling irons and put them on the porch, so that they could get hot to style my dolls. Over time, practice, and study this passion grew into something only God could have granted. Now I am the owner of The Lock Oasis.
**Styling.. (my favorite styles, most asked for, award winning)
 Styling natural hair is fun. Many people believe that natural hair is limited to afro's or locks but there is a strange world that lies in-between the two and I, the braid master, can take you there. I specialize in braids, locks, twist, textured styles and all things natural hair.


I thank Jesus for allowing me to be able to share my knowledge and gift with you. It's my pleasure to make your time with me one of a kind.
Sheena's Place of Business:
The Lock Oasis & Game Face Barbershop

The family of The Lock Oasis specalizes in starter locks, lock grooming, lock repair, lock replenishment,lock extensions, classic cornrows,flat twist, individual braids, comb (coil) twist, double strand twist , twist extensions, senegleese twist, tree braids, sew ins, and much more. At The Lock Oasis there are no limits to what we can do with your natural or transitioning hair.


Address:
2129 Bessemer Rd
Birmingham Alabama 35208 USA

Hours of operation:
Closed on Monday and Sunday

Phone:
205-781-4029

Email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment