Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Stay Hydrated

Since college, I have been studying the importance of drinking water.  I have been on a daily quest to drink a minimum of 100 ounces of water a day to stay hydrated.  I began working out to stay healthy and I wanted to know how much water I needed to consume in order to stay hydrated.  I found a website that had a calculator of how much water I should consume...  I often make it to the 115 ounces that I am supposed to drink but not every day. 


I also read on Naturally Curly's website about how to keep you hair healthy and it did not surprise me that the first tip was to drink enough water...


See what the Mayo Clinic has to say about staying hydrated...
Staying hydrated has many benefits: clearer skin, healthier hair and a healthier body.  So, put down the soda and put a little extra H20 in your system!

No comments:

Post a Comment